a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via podcasts, live virtual panels, and roadshows. Delivering the latest in research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Recent Articles & Events
Join Brian Sherman for Secure Connections Virtual Web Panel. Our experts on this panel discussing IoT security and threats that lie ahead in 2018 are Colin Knox - Passportal, Stephan Tallent - Fortinet, Zak Karsan - Vault America and Patrick Albert - Auvik Networks....read more
Brian has a very ‘Matter of Fact’ discussion with Infogressive CEO, Justin Kallhoff. For cyber criminals who want to target SMBs, the shortest and easiest access is by targeting the MSP. The security equation for MSPs moving forward is three options: Acquire a...
No matter how many layers of protection your clients add to their networks and computer systems, there’s one “wild card” vulnerability that isn’t as easy to neutralize. Employees, guests and other people remain the weakest link in cybersecurity. Businesses can offer...
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- What You Need to Know: IoT Security March 14, 2018
- Making Money with IoT February 28, 2018
- Amazon buys startup Ring in $1 billion deal to run your home security February 28, 2018
- Let's talk security and gateway news for the IoT in February 2018 February 27, 2018
- Ignore the delivery hype, IoT will fuel explosive drone growth for business use February 20, 2018
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events