a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via podcasts, live virtual panels, and cyber security expos. Delivering the latest in Cyber Security research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Recent Articles & Events
Are IT Service Providers selling cybersecurity or are they selling risk and how to best minimize it? What verticals have the best opportunities and where does compliance fit in the equation? Discussions in the IoTSSA community whether online events or at our Security...read more
Brian sits down with Chris Johnson from Pinpoint Solutions a cybersecurity consulting firm. Chris talks about cybersecurity maturity and getting away from what he describes as ‘Chasing the shiny objects’. Satisfying regulatory requirements is much more than just...
Digital transformation has opened the door to great opportunity for your small and medium-sized business (SMB) customers. By incorporating modern technology into their daily operations, SMBs are able to drastically expand their reach with digital engagement. However,...
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- 2019 State of the Channel Survey: Managed Services in the Majority at Last March 20, 2019
- ICYMI Through March 18, 2019 March 18, 2019
- Splashtop Announces Remote Control and Support Solution for Android-based IoT and Rugged Devices March 16, 2019
- Ingram Micro Introduces Online IoT Marketplace March 15, 2019
- Physical Security in the Age of IoT March 14, 2019
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events