a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via podcasts, live virtual panels, and roadshows. Delivering the latest in Cyber Security research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Recent Articles & Events
Dan Wensley shares some excellent insights on the security shift in the channel and hackers targeting MSPs in order to gain larger access to SMBs through their IT Services Partners. Dan talks about an eye opening presentation by Infogressive Inc. at last months IoTSSA...
Balancing a company’s data protection and productivity needs with its budgetary constraints can be difficult, especially for the MSPs often charged with finding a “happy medium” between quick and secure system access and cost. Providers have to juggle fiscal...
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- ONVIF Profile A: Bringing New Functionality to Multi-Supplier Access Control July 19, 2018
- Victims of Smart-Home Abuse Now have Resources to Thwart Their Domestic Attackers July 18, 2018
- IoT Data Management: Hot Mess, Scorching Channel Opportunity July 17, 2018
- ICYMI through July 16, 2018 July 16, 2018
- Quocirca Ties Printer Security to IoT Security July 13, 2018
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events