a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via podcasts, live virtual panels, and roadshows. Delivering the latest in Cyber Security research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Recent Articles & Events
Geoff provides some great advice for opening conversations with clients and building out a security stack. Taking a methodical consultation approach with clients and really defining the ‘Why’ so that you can best determine the ‘How’.
IoT presents some new and unique security challenges that will make it more complex than standard IT security. As a result, IoT has to be part of any data security conversation MSPs have with their clients.
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- IoT Adoption Raises Network Security Concerns May 25, 2018
- Security Is Key to IoT Profits May 24, 2018
- Netgear Smart Managed Switches Feature PoE+, Support IoT May 23, 2018
- IoT Has a Place in the Retail Space May 22, 2018
- IoT Playbook ICYMI through 5/21/18 May 21, 2018
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events