a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via Podcasts, Virtual Panels, and Cyber Security Expos. Delivering the latest in Cyber Security research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Your Cyber Security Resource!
Recent Articles & Events
Brian chairs a discussion on creating a comprehensive cybersecurity approach with Craig Sherwood, Managing Director at Shambliss Security, Andrew Egoroff, Professional Services Manager with Allgress and Cyber Liability Expert, Zach Slade with GCG Financial. The panel...read more
Brian and Tania talk about the impact of IoT with Frank Ohlhorst, IoT Analyst & Consultant. Taking a holistic view of IoT gives us a good idea of the labyrinth of technology that IoT is creating and tasking IT service providers to secure. The impact of IoT is driving...
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada – December 3, 2019 ‒ IoTSSA, the Internet of Things Security Services Association, announced today the hire of Robin Miller as the organization’s new Director of Channel. A 16-year industry veteran, she brings a wealth of partner-focused...
IoTSSA CyberSecurity Expo
Thursday, January 30 – Houston, Texas
Tuesday, March 24 – Scottsdale, Arizona
Thursday, May 14 – Detroit, Michigan
Tuesday, June 23 – Naperville, Illinois
Tuesday, September 22 – West Chester, Ohio
Thursday, November 19 – San Jose, California
Space is limited so reserve your spot today!
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA Advisory Council Members
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- IoT Services | How I Launched a 6-Figure Iot Managed Service Business in 2-Weeks Using a Plug-And-Play Iot Solution for Restaurants and Hospitals – Walter Silin, an Azure developer in Denver, CO December 4, 2019
- IP&E sourcing considerations for developers December 3, 2019
- ICYMI Through December 2, 2019 December 2, 2019
- AI for Good – Workplace Safety November 30, 2019
- IoT Services | Need to Sell Technology, but Don’t Know What to Say? – Mark Smith, IoT Playbook Host November 27, 2019
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events