a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via podcasts, live virtual panels, and cyber security expos. Delivering the latest in Cyber Security research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Recent Articles & Events
Auvik Networks completed a survey of 100,000 different devices across 20,000 different networks this past spring and are hoping to publish their findings by the end of this month. Patrick Albert, AVP Product Development at Auvik gives us a sneak peek into their...
Those in the tech industry seem to have a fascination with creating new vernacular or repurposing old lingo for innovative concepts. Social engineering is one of the latest IT buzz terms to undergo the renaming process. Merriam-Webster defines this method as the...
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- From High Times to High Profits: IoT in the Cannabis Industry August 15, 2018
- Apple Joins Mesh Networking Group Thread as HomeKit Rumors Swirl August 15, 2018
- LiveSmart Technologies Sheds Light on the Residential Smart Lighting Market August 14, 2018
- ICYMI through August 13, 2018 August 13, 2018
- More Devices, More Power: PoE+ Network Switches to the Rescue August 13, 2018
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events