Expo Tour Schedule of Cities & Dates Below
Your Day Includes…..
• Ethical Hacker attempts to breach a 40mm dollar MSP
• What steps can you take to protect yourself and your clients?
SMBs are Not Prepared
• Tania Sheppard, Channel Development Manager at Datto, discusses the opportunity facing IT Service Providers today.
• Regulation – Security – Complexity – Are you positioned to protect the SMB while also maximizing the explosive growth opportunity?
• Where does your market align with others in the country?
• Are there missed opportunities and areas to back fill your current security offering?
• Managing IT infrastructure or managing client risk? One and the same in today’s environment.
• Our experts take the stage to discuss and provide solutions to these challenges in securing the SMB.
TopGolf Free Play & Networking Event Reception
• Enjoy the afternoon networking and interacting with peers and security experts.
• All attendees and experts are invited to participate in (optional) two hours of open golf play.
• Sponsored by Vault America
• How much of the current risk equation do you own versus your customers?
• How do you communicate this and further your role as a trusted adviser?
• Its time for a recalibrated cybersecurity discussion with SMBs.
Your Client’s Passwords are on Dark Web
• Natasha Boyko, Channel Development Manager at ID Agent, discusses the Dark Web and your clients exposure.
• Natasha will be running Dark Web scans throughout the day so you can find out if your clients credentials are on the Dark Web.
And much more….
100% of Attendees surveyed, reported they received real value!
Over $1000 in Prize Giveaways!
Attendees Receive FREE Lifetime Membership to TopGolf!
Pick Your Cyber-Security Expo Location & Register Today!
2018 Event Highlights
“I recently attended an IoTSSA road show and it was a wealth of information. The presenters were very knowledgeable and the subject matter on point with the issues we service providers face today. I was able to make some great vendor connections along with some awesome peer networking which made the entire day a huge win.” Eric Rieger, President of WEBIT Services
“I attended an IoTSSA local event recently and found the content to be excellent! Everyone is talking about cyber security and the more great minds and solutions that are in one room, the better the discussions. This was absolutely worth my time out of the office. I came away with some great nuggets. I highly recommend their events and website for up to date content related to cyber security.” Guy Baroan, President of Baroan Technologies