1-Day Cyber Security Expo Hosted at topgolf
Free for MSPs & IT Service Providers
See below for full schedule of dates & locations
Penetration Testing Demo
• Learn the anatomy of a hack
• When breached, what are hackers doing inside your clients’ networks?
• Knowing our enemy is the first step in our defence
• Your peers will be discussing their daily challenges and how they have overcome and built a successful security practice
Security Expert Panel
• Building out a layered Security Stack
• Positioning your Security Services
• Should we be selling on fear?
Keynote Speaker: Tim Brown
VP Security, SolarWinds
• 10 Steps to a Proactive Security Model
Free Breakfast, Lunch, & Happy Hour Reception
• Sponsored appetizers & beverages
• Optional IoTSSA reserved golf bays
100% of Attendees surveyed, reported they received real value!
Over $1000 in Prize Giveaways!
Attendees Receive FREE Lifetime Membership to TopGolf!
Pick Your Security Expo Location & Sign Up Today!
-2018- IoTSSA Cyber Security Expo Schedule
Check out past events
“I recently attended an IoTSSA road show and it was a wealth of information. The presenters were very knowledgeable and the subject matter on point with the issues we service providers face today. I was able to make some great vendor connections along with some awesome peer networking which made the entire day a huge win.” Eric Rieger, President of WEBIT Services
“IoTSSA is a great organization that has assembled the best and brightest that the Cyber Security / Managed IT Services channel has to offer with a member benefit focused mindset. Great events, content and good people all around!” Rich Delaney, Founder & CTO of Delaney Computer Services, Inc.
“I attended an IoTSSA local event recently and found the content to be excellent! Everyone is talking about cyber security and the more great minds and solutions that are in one room, the better the discussions. This was absolutely worth my time out of the office. I came away with some great nuggets. I highly recommend their events and website for up to date content related to cyber security.” Guy Baroan, President of Baroan Technologies