a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via podcasts, live virtual panels, and roadshows. Delivering the latest in Cyber Security research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Recent Articles & Events
Zak Karsan, President and CEO of Vault America joins Brian for a discussion around cloud storage security and some confusion around all the different options available for MSP’s to secure their clients. Knowing their SMB clients and wading through these options to...
IoT presents some new and unique security challenges that will make it more complex than standard IT security. As a result, IoT has to be part of any data security conversation MSPs have with their clients.
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- Preparing to Integrate Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) July 20, 2018
- ONVIF Profile A: Bringing New Functionality to Multi-Supplier Access Control July 19, 2018
- Victims of Smart-Home Abuse Now have Resources to Thwart Their Domestic Attackers July 18, 2018
- IoT Data Management: Hot Mess, Scorching Channel Opportunity July 17, 2018
- ICYMI through July 16, 2018 July 16, 2018
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events