a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via podcasts, live virtual panels, and cyber security expos. Delivering the latest in Cyber Security research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Recent Articles & Events
This is crazy talk….The last time you had a clients email go down, was it a passive support ticket to get it back online when you get a chance or was it, ‘My business is at a stand still!’ followed by sheer panic? Mark Glowacz from mailprotector sits down with Brian...
For any backup environment, data encryption is a big deal because it enables users to restrict access to information to which they do not want anyone else to have access. Across different types of organizations, such as private businesses or government institutions,...
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- IoT Device Management Today and Tomorrow November 13, 2018
- ICYMI through November 12, 2018 November 12, 2018
- How to Draw Your Digital Transformation ‘Heat Map’ November 9, 2018
- Ten IoT Conferences in 2019 November 7, 2018
- Most Outrageous IoT Security Warnings November 7, 2018
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events