a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via podcasts, live virtual panels, and cyber security expos. Delivering the latest in Cyber Security research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Recent Articles & Events
Brian sits down with VP of Business Development at Datto, Rob Rae to discuss the increase of VC money coming into the channel but even more so, Private Equity dollars that is forecast to be in the billions. Rob’s conservative growth projections are 72% SMB – MSP...
“Log collection and correlation is a fundamental cybersecurity requirement,” says Justin Kallhoff, CEO of Infogressive
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- 2019 State of the Channel Survey: Managed Services in the Majority at Last March 20, 2019
- ICYMI Through March 18, 2019 March 18, 2019
- Splashtop Announces Remote Control and Support Solution for Android-based IoT and Rugged Devices March 16, 2019
- Ingram Micro Introduces Online IoT Marketplace March 15, 2019
- Physical Security in the Age of IoT March 14, 2019
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events