a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via podcasts, live virtual panels, and cyber security expos. Delivering the latest in Cyber Security research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Recent Articles & Events
Mike Semel is the founder and CEO of Semel Consulting, a 35-year IT industry veteran; Hospital & K-12 School District Chief Information Officer (CIO); IT solution provider business owner; certified in HIPAA, Compliance, & Business Continuity Planning;...
Over the last year, the IoTSSA team invested a lot of time and energy engaging a variety of channel professionals. We sought feedback on the challenges and opportunities in cybersecurity from the provider, vendor, distribution, and other industry professionals’...
IoTSSA Cyber Security Expo
January 24 – Jacksonville, Florida
March 28 – Houston, Texas
May 16 – Columbus, Ohio
June 27 – Minneapolis, Minnesota
September 19 – Loudoun County, Virginia
November 21 – Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- 3 IoT Edge Storage Considerations September 20, 2018
- California Might Pass a Law That Could Improve IoT Device Security September 19, 2018
- 6 Strategies for Avoiding IoT Tech Support Finger-Pointing September 18, 2018
- ICYMI through September 17, 2018 September 17, 2018
- Ingram Micro Partners with Sprint and myDevices on Internet of Things Solution September 13, 2018
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events