a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via podcasts, live virtual panels, and cyber security expos. Delivering the latest in Cyber Security research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Recent Articles & Events
This is crazy talk….The last time you had a clients email go down, was it a passive support ticket to get it back online when you get a chance or was it, ‘My business is at a stand still!’ followed by sheer panic? Mark Glowacz from mailprotector sits down with Brian...
For any backup environment, data encryption is a big deal because it enables users to restrict access to information to which they do not want anyone else to have access. Across different types of organizations, such as private businesses or government institutions,...
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- New IoT Devices Get Attacked in Less Than Five Minutes December 14, 2018
- Microsoft Streamlines IoT Device Certification with Azure IoT December 14, 2018
- ICYMI Through December 10, 2018 December 10, 2018
- Four Core Principals of IoT Security December 5, 2018
- ICYMI Through December 3, 2018 December 3, 2018
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events