a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via podcasts, live virtual panels, and cyber security expos. Delivering the latest in Cyber Security research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Recent Articles & Events
Be prepared to listen to this one more that once as John Ford CISO at ConnectWise has a very frank discussion with Brian on Risk Assessments and where the majority of SMBs fall short in today's threat landscape. There are no short cuts in cyber security. A risk...
Your customers need to enhance their abilities to engage with consumers and create positive user experiences online. Additionally, they need to be able to utilize technology to improve internal business processes. Consumers are no longer limited by proximity or...
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- Configuring a LoRaWAN Gateway for The Things Network June 16, 2019
- Making sense out of sensors June 15, 2019
- Raspberry Curious? Complete Raspberry Pi 3B+ Starter Kit and Course Bundle on Sale June 12, 2019
- Vendor to Watch: RIoT and Wireless Research Center in Raleigh June 11, 2019
- ICYMI through June 10, 2019 June 11, 2019
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events