a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via podcasts, live virtual panels, and cyber security expos. Delivering the latest in Cyber Security research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Recent Articles & Events
‘Security is a process not a product’ states Nathan Sweaney, Senior Security Consultant at Secure Ideas based out of Jacksonville Florida. Brian talks with Nathan about cybersecurity and the retail vertical. How does PCI compliance effect retailers and what is their...
Do SMBs truly realize their businesses are at risk? Objections to advanced cybersecurity protection tend to get complicated. From “we’re too small to be legitimate targets” to the tried and true “it’s too costly” comeback, sales teams are often forced to overcome a...
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- ABI Research Analysis Shows IoT Vendors Cutting Back on Channel Partners February 22, 2019
- IoT Deployment Best Practices? LiveSmart Technologies Weighs In February 21, 2019
- Mozilla and the OTA Demand Major Retailers Sell Only Secure IoT Devices February 20, 2019
- Internet of Things Meets ProAV February 20, 2019
- Security A to (almost) Z February 19, 2019
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events