a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via Podcasts, Virtual Panels, and Cyber Security Expos. Delivering the latest in Cyber Security research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Your Cyber Security Resource!
Recent Articles & Events
The panel discusses current MSP vulnerabilities and what we can expect in the near future. As Justin Kalhoff states ‘We are right in the middle of it and it is going to get worse before it gets better’…. and it scares the hell out of him.read more
We often hear IT Service Providers talking about the latest and greatest cybersecurity tools from Artificial Intelligence to Machine Learning and Intrusion Detection, however many breeze over the fundamentals of starting with good cyber hygiene. All the effort and...
In channel discussions, we tend to discuss MSPs as a singularity. While that’s a common occurrence in the business community, with most companies focused more on branding than individuals, it can become a problem in certain areas if providers paint themselves with a...
IoTSSA CyberSecurity Expo
Thursday, January 30 – Houston, Texas
Tuesday, March 24 – Scottsdale, Arizona
Thursday, May 14 – Detroit, Michigan
Tuesday, June 23 – Naperville, Illinois
Tuesday, September 22 – West Chester, Ohio
Thursday, November 19 – San Jose, California
Space is limited so reserve your spot today!
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA Advisory Council Members
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- Use a Raspberry Pi to Communicate with Amazon AWS IoT December 8, 2019
- IoT Services | How I Launched a 6-Figure Iot Managed Service Business in 2-Weeks Using a Plug-And-Play Iot Solution for Restaurants and Hospitals – Walter Silin, an Azure developer in Denver, CO December 4, 2019
- IP&E sourcing considerations for developers December 3, 2019
- ICYMI Through December 2, 2019 December 2, 2019
- AI for Good – Workplace Safety November 30, 2019
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events