a security services association dedicated to the it channel
IoTSSA connects IT Service Providers (ITSPs) with industry leading security experts via podcasts, live virtual panels, and cyber security expos. Delivering the latest in Cyber Security research, education, and solutions to help ITSPs successfully execute security services to their clients.
Recent Articles & Events
Be prepared to listen to this one more that once as John Ford CISO at ConnectWise has a very frank discussion with Brian on Risk Assessments and where the majority of SMBs fall short in today's threat landscape. There are no short cuts in cyber security. A risk...
Your customers need to enhance their abilities to engage with consumers and create positive user experiences online. Additionally, they need to be able to utilize technology to improve internal business processes. Consumers are no longer limited by proximity or...
Join the conversation with our Security Vendor Experts
IoTSSA EDITORIAL TEAM
- ICYMI through July 15, 2019 July 15, 2019
- WiFi Connected Weather Station July 15, 2019
- ASCII Group’s Weinberger: Stress Value to Capitalize on IoT Market July 11, 2019
- Getting Started in IoT Analytics July 10, 2019
- IoT for Enterprise: 4 Concerns to Consider Before Deployment July 9, 2019
A Security Services Association dedicated to the
-Exclusive Web Panels
-Free Access to Live Events