Texas Roadshow Recap!
IoTSSA had a great Cyber Security Roadshow in Austin, Texas! We kicked the day off with Lisa Person, Director of Member Communities at CompTIA, with brand new IoT content and security research, followed by Tim Brown, VP of Security at SolarWinds who talked about the shift in threat landscape from Enterprise to SMB. Our expert vendor panel delivered some great insights along with a little humor on next steps for MSPs and building out your security stack. Ahead of our reception and golfing our Vendor partners showed up with well over $1000 in sponsored prize giveaways for attendees! Great food and a full day of valuable content and collaboration.
Check out upcoming roadshow schedule!
For more information please call:
519.504.8251 or email email@example.com
- Keynote Address from Cyber Security Experts
- IT Security Expert Vendor Panel
- Developing Pro-Active Security plans for your clients
- The legalities behind a Data Breach…are you exposed and how do you protect yourself?
- 3 hour Free golf and post event reception included
- Free Breakfast & Lunch
- Prizes and Giveaways!